Search eveningdresses-wholesale's Blog

Friday, April 15, 2011

smart wedding invitations


We have offered a lot of smart wedding invitations and save the date, here at Manolo for brides. For example, you can not play the video game wedding invitation and the invitation to stop wedding move. Then you have the techie less inviting options such as passports and candy and even "save the date-embroidered handkerchiefs. (I loved that one!) Here is another smart prom dresses save the date, this time created by a certain Jessie and Amy.

Jessie and Amy Lego Save the Date Jessie Weirich on Vimeo.

Cute, right? I am not ashamed to say I'm a little jealous, but I think it's okay. My own save-the-dates were evident old postcards, and my wedding invitations were simple gold seal-n-send. It did work. And I've met a lot of brides and grooms in the wedding stationery was DIYed and contrary to wholesale dress what is viewed online for 99% of the time, did not appear professionally produced ... and they were fine with that. That is not at all say that they all are better or just better - if everyone knows e-mail that tells them to save that date or hire a sky writer to do it for you, the end result is the same.



eveningdresszonec       
eveningdresszoneb      

No comments:

Post a Comment