Search eveningdresses-wholesale's Blog

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Does anyone else remember those?


Once upon a time, I would like to avoid the wedding cake if there were other desserts, or get into it without enthusiasm - I have a sweet tooth, right? - If it was the only deal offered sugar. Maybe it was just the size of the weddings I attended as a child and teenager, but I seem to remember the buy  dresses was once almost always a normal cake, perhaps half chocolate and half vanilla, with chocolate pudding or strawberry goo inside, topped with "butter", which was mostly butter.

It looked nice, but I knew MEH ....

Does anyone else remember those? Apparently, you can still buy that sort of thing, if the office birthday cakes business suffered the past, but would be very surprised to see a to a wedding dresses sell. An article sent is running for the Bus Driver fancification beautiful than the Wholesale  wedding cake has a lot to do with the bajillion of themed cuisine and wedding reality shows now on television. That would be the "It's on TV, so I really need to be" phenomenon.





No comments:

Post a Comment